VoxVR is a creative tool that allows you to create 3D models using cubes in virtual reality. Creating voxel art has never been more intuitive and easier! Stand in your own artwork while creating it or edit your existing creations by importing existing voxel files to view them from a whole new perspective. This software offers artists and gamers lots of fun by providing an entertaining and easy to use VR-workspace.
VoxVR Trailer (click to play):
Get it from:
- RGB and HSV color picker
- Color Palette and Pipette
- Different brushes
- Import of Magica Voxel (.vox) and Qubicle (.qb) files
- Import of .png images as pixel plane
- Import of pre-made color palettes
- Export to Magica Voxel (.vox) and Qubicle (.qb)
- Export of optimized meshes for game development and design in .obj, .dae and .stl (for 3D-printing) format
- Steam Workshop and Sketchfab integration
- Works with SteamVR and Oculus
- Multiple layersCopy & paste selected regions
Have a look at user-created models at Sketchfab. Also check out the user manual here.
Yes, you are allowed to use models exported with VoxVR commercially.